Vendors interested in becoming registered with Oman Broadband must pre-register with the Procurement Department/Vendor Relations Section. This registration process is mandatory and supersedes all previous registrations. Such registration is valid thereafter; it is the vendor’s responsibility to renew their registration in a timely manner at least 3 months ahead of expiry. All new and existing vendors are required to register by completing this form and submitting the following documents along with it.
- Letter Requesting the registration View Sample
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI)
- Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OCCI)
- Computer Paper ( Contain both Company activities and Owners information i.e Share, authority etc ) .
- Authorized Signatory
- SME Certificate, if applicable
- Declaration Letter: View Sample
- Registration Fees: View Detalis
- For any support : Email
All parts of the registration form must be completed, and all above requirements must be fully complied with. Registration with Oman Broadband, if accepted, does not constitute any obligation by Oman Broadband Company to guarantee any tender invitation, contractual awards or any order for product or service. Incomplete application and/or missing information shall not be dealt with; all queries regarding registration should be directed to Vendor Relation Section, Oman Broadband Headquarters on Phone No.. and E-mail.. All parts of this registration form must be completed; incomplete forms will not be processed.